Restaurant 108 is looking for a baker!
The restaurant: We are looking to expand our team by adding two new bakers. We are looking for passionate, deeply committed and ambitious persons who want to learn and challenge themselves. At Restaurant 108 we place a great value on using only the very best ingredients; this is what led us to starting a cooperation with Aarstiderne, whom we’ve partnered with to create our own field for growing the produce we serve in house. Thus, we expect you to have a passion for and understanding of the raw produce we use, and we expect you want to develop your knowledge, but also to add something new to the restaurant.
We are looking for two bakers who possess the following:
- You are a trained chef / baker
- Experience from a similar position
- Passion and respect for the raw produce we use
- You have the desire to learn new things and you would like to help us in shaping 108
- You want to work in a creative and busy environment
- You have a sense of order
- You are motivated by challenge and expectation
What we offer: An exciting workplace where there is a high level of energy, and endless opportunities to learn; how you respond to this environment is up to you. There are great development opportunities in our organization, so we are looking for candidates who are passionate about improvement and development. If you are interested, please send a CV and resumé to our sous chef, Mia Boland, to email@example.com. We will look at applications and hold interviews on a rolling basis, so we welcome any applications beginning now.
1401 København K.